- 2.18.11 - 9:30AM
- - by
- Liana Maeby
How to Make Animated GIFs of Your Own Face
We're living in the era of the GIF. When any brief snippet of video can be turned into an endlessly looping animation that becomes a facsimile of thoughts and emotions in online forums.
This year has already given us a treasure trove of new GIFs. On Funny Or Die, James Van Der Beek updated his infamous "Dawson Crying" GIF with a series of new animations called "Van Der Memes." And the web circulated GIFS of shirtless U.S. soccer star Benny Feilhaber, snatched from a YouTube video titled "Benny Feilhaber Mimes 'No Air."
But we know how frustrating it can be browse the web without the perfect GIF in your arsenal. We've created a couple of GIFs of our own, and want to arm you with the ability to do the same. Here are the steps we took.
How to Make Animated GIFs of Yourself1. Record video (we used iMovie)
2. Edit the clip until you have 2-5 good seconds
3. Export .mov files
4. Upload your files to Gifninja
5. Attack the internet!
3. OMG 4. ZOMG
7. Whip My Hair 8. CATS!
1. But Why? 2. Look of Disapproval
3. Dreamworks Face 4. Happy Hands
7. Trollface 8. You Da Man!
1. I'm Confused 2. High Five!
5. Raise the Roof 6. Say It Into My Good Ear
7. I Sharted 8. You've Grown So Much!
- related:// Van Der Memes Are Just What We Didn't Know We Needed
- related:// Urlesque's animated GIF posts
Most Commented Articles
- No Articles Found