- 8.11.10 - 11:00AM
- - by
- Jordan Breindel
Michael Cera and Jason Schwartzman Do the Weather
As the reviews and internet will tell you, we're in the midst of a bit of a Michael Cera backlash.
Is it because he plays the same character in every movie? Does he even play the same character in every movie? How can you play the same character in every movie when you played two different characters in your last movie?
Whatever the answers are, suffice it to say that there are some of you who probably won't cringe as much as others when MC gets hit by a fake bus in this clip of him and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World co-star Jason Schwartzman doing the weather forecast for Atlanta's own Fox 5.
hot on the web
Add your comments
HuffPost AOL Social News Most Popular
- Renée Zellweger Looks UNRECOGNISABLE
- Redbox Instant's streaming video service shuts down on October 7th
- New 'Autopsy' Reveals Big Surprises About Boy King
- Gym Teacher Charged With 30 Counts Of Statutory Rape
- 5 Plot Holes You Never Noticed In 'Star Wars'
- Stone Discovered In Jerusalem May Answer A Nearly 2,000 Year-Old Question
LOOK: Shonda Rhimes Shuts Down Tweeter Who's Upset With Gay Sex Scenes
17 Adorably Nonsensical Things That Make Zero Sense, And Therefore Are Perfect
- Mindy Kaling Defends Controversial Anal Sex Episode
- Chickens Really Don't Look Like They Used To
- Dogs Rescued From Junkyard Undergo Beautiful Transformation
Obama Has Perfect Reaction To Woman's Jealous Boyfriend
These Pups Would Like To Remind You It's 'Adopt A Shelter Dog Month'
- Dead Infants Found In U-Haul Storage Locker
Teen Dies After Heart Stops In Haunted House
These Strange And Beautiful Images Challenge Our Definition Of The Selfie
5 Things You Didn't Know About 'The Office'
- Anna C. Bloomberg: My Friend Dated My Rapist
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison
Now Women Are Getting Arrested For Revenge Porn
- Woman Tries To Relax On The Beach, Dog Has Other Plans For Her Bikini
- McDonald's Profits Plunge 30 Percent
- Denver Girls May Have Tried To Join ISIS, FBI says
- Legendary Fashion Designer Oscar de la Renta Dies At 82
- Michael Sam Cut From Cowboys' Practice Squad
- 10 Places To Put On Your Budget Bucket List In 2015
- Brooke Hampton: Don't Marry Your Soul Mate
- After Controversial Comment About Being Gay, Jillian Michaels Says She Was 'Misunderstood'
- Bill O'Reilly Tells Karl Rove His Prediction Record Stinks
- Sarah Stewart Holland: 'The Decision To Change My Name Almost Ended My Engagement'
That Reminds Us... Must Put The Bins Out Tomorrow
Most Popular Articles
Most Commented Articles
- No Articles Found