- 1.27.10 - 6:30PM
- - by
- Drew Grant
iParodies -- Apple's New iPad Gets Photoshopped
Apple unveiled its much ballyhooed new gizmo today: their tablet, the Apple iPad, a $499 toy with a 9.7 inch LED back-lit touchpad screen that will allow you to surf the web, read a book, watch a movie, and do basically everything an iPhone or Macbook can already do. Oh, except you can't make phone calls on it. But you can use it like an e-reader, which is everyone's favorite gadget of 2009!
Of course, we're not here to talk tech; we're here to be ridiculous. So below, a roundup of our favorite iPad parodies, mock-ups and general Photoshops.
(Photo via SparkleofTruth)
- Steve Jobs announcing the most brilliant invention of all time:
- Wait, are you sure it wasn't just a giant isoPod?
- Why does Japan get everything before we do?
- And God said, let there be a 1-year warranty!
- Whatever happened to Rick Moranis anyway?
- MurraytheNut knows what we're talking about.
- This is essentially what it is, right?
(via EPICponyz & 4chan)
- So in a way we are going back in time...
- The joke you and all of your friends will be making FOR DAYS! (Don't worry, we still think they are funny.)
- MadTV actually predicted the future:
For real coverage and not just pretty pictures, head over to Engadget to read all about the newest toy you can't afford!
hot on the web
Add your comments
Most Popular Articles
Most Commented Articles
- No Articles Found