- 12.17.09 - 10:00AM
- - by
- Michael Jordan
19 Depressing, Crazy and Downright Awful Nativity Scenes (Photos + Videos)
You guys, whose fault is this? Seriously, who built these 19 hideous nativity scenes? Hmmm? No one is going to step forward?
Babes and dude-babes, this is soooo not cool. We here at Urlesque have been bringing you nothing but nonstop kick-ass ultra good holiday coverage and now you go and do this. Did we do something to hurt your feelings? Talk to us!
Someone please explain the 19 depressing, crazy and downright awful nativity scenes below!
1. Lego NativityThe designers forgot that baby Jesus had arms.
2. Chicken NativityLil' baby Jesus should not be edible.
(via A Little Leaven)
3. Squid NativitySquids living in a castle, birthing our lord and savior? Sure, why not.
4. Charlie Brown NativityCharles Schultz, noted secular humanist, would love this (:beep: :beep: that is your sarcasm detector going off).
5. ACLU NativityI love the insightful political commentary of thi--wait a second, is that Stalin?
(via The Amboy Times)
6. Celebrity NativityManager of Madame Tussauds: "Guys, remember when Hugh Grant got caught cheating on his wife with a prostitute in a parking lot? Me too. Let's put him in a nativity scene."
(via Hello Magazine)
7. Duck NativityThere's a horribly offensive joke in here about eating a Christmas goose... luckily, I refuse to make it.
8. Sexy NativityP-cht, I've seen more erotic nativity scenes.
(via Death By 1000 Papercuts)
9. Crocheted NativityAre these meerkats or rats?
10. Dog NativityNotice how the pup standing in for baby Jesus is a different breed from the dad...good work, that.
11. Marshmallow NativityAgain, lil' baby Jesus should not be edible.
12. Inflatable NativityNothing says commitment to your lord and savior like a blow up nativity scene.
13. Island of Dr. Moreau NativityFigure from this nativity scene: "heeccchhhhaaargghhh, please kiiiiiiiilllll me."
14. Fiber Optic NativityPsychedelic...perfect for people who like to drop acid when they worship.
15. Belt Buckle NativityPortability and proximity to my crotch are not qualities that I would value in a nativity scene, but to each their own.
16. Bake Set NativityDamn it, lil' baby Jesus should not be edible!
17. Cat NativityIs nothing sacred? Must cats be everywhere?! You guys are killing me, here.
18. Egg Timer NativityYou guys are failing to grasp this... nativity scenes should have nothing to do with food.
19. Human Hair NativityThat's it guys, this is the last straw: I am canceling Christmas.
(via Diagonal View)
hot on the web
Add your comments
Urlesque on Facebook
Most Commented Articles
- No Articles Found
Celebrities Attempt Accents
Urlesque Video Compilation