- 10.27.09 - 10:00AM
- - by
- Lindsey Weber
A Collection of Truly Scary Scarecrows
Scarecrows aren't meant to be scary -- well not to people, anyways. They're meant to frighten garden pests like crows, although the science behind that is still up for debate. But due to their Halloween-y nature, some farmers (and regular scarecrow enthusiasts) get a bit carried away with their straw creatures, creating things meant to scare more than just your average crow.
With that, here is a collection of the scariest scarecrows and while the interpretation of "scary" may vary, I assure you that you wouldn't want to be attempting to steal pumpkins from these protectors' gardens.
- Real jeans, real boots, scary face = not just crows will scurry.
- AHHHHHHHHHH REAL ESTATE AGENTS!!!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!
- There's horrifying strength in numbers.
- Scarecrows might just be scarier minus the hay wounds.
- I'm half WTF, but half god-I-hope-this-thing-doesn't-come-to-life.
- This scarecrow is actually scary because it's practically immune to punches to the head.
- Someone's rummage sale actually created a scary scarecrow.
- Maybe if he wasn't dressed in real-people clothes...*shiver*
- Hold up. You think birds are going to flock AWAY from this gem?
More from our friends around the web...
Is it too soon for a Billy Mays Halloween costume?
Creepy Taxidermy Photos
The Weirdest Items on Craigslist
[Item Not As Described]
hot on the web
Add your comments
Most Popular Articles
Most Commented Articles
- No Articles Found