- 10.20.09 - 12:00PM
- - by
- Alex Moaba
Drunkest Guy Ever Tries to Buy Beer, Gets Remixed
Late last week, a drunk man walked into a convenience store and tried to buy some more beer. It didn't go so well...or did it? Because now the internet has bequeathed us many, many remixes of the footage, and they're pretty entertaining. Before we get started here, I'll just break the news up-front that I couldn't find a version mixed with Yakety Sax. I'm as disappointed as you are. Get on that, Internet.
First up, check out the original video and then all the wonderful Drunkest Guy Ever remixes below.
- Mixed with Daft Punk's 'Around the World'
- For the ladies -- mixed with 'He Ain't With Me Now Though'
- 'Ol' English' by The Game
- This one weaves between Swizz Beatz' 'It's Me B*tches,' 'Too Hot To Stop Pt. 1' by the Bar-Kays, and a Redbirds' cover of Willie Nelson's 'I Gotta Get Drunk'
- 'Drinking Alone' by Hanibal. Remix via Sunspeik
- 'Should Have Taken Acid With You' by Neon Indian
- "2001 -- A Beer Odyssey"
- UPDATE: We have found our Yakety Sax Version, and it is glorious. Thanks to Digg commenter NickSalvo and Comedy Funhouse
Seen another good version? Drop a link in the comments below!
More from our friends around the web...
WoW Freakout Made Even Awesomer with Yakety Sax
The craziest DIY ever?
There I Fixed It
hot on the web
Add your comments
Most Popular Articles
Most Commented Articles
- No Articles Found