- 7.13.09 - 2:00PM
- - by
- Eliot Glazer
Unsightly Sunburn Photos on Flickr
'Tis the season for sunscreen! Whether kickin' it poolside or taking it on the beach, the "dangerous rays of the sun" -- as Mom always called 'em -- can do quite a number to your skin if you forget (or ignore) your SPF protection. As flavorful a reminder as it is that everyone's favorite season is upon us, the burning sensation isn't necessarily worth it, depending on whom you ask.
Sunburn, at its worst, is not merely painful, but it's ugly. Urrrgly! Unsightly, even. But that doesn't stop Flickr users from sharing with us the stuff hot summer days are made of.
Really, you guys? You want this on public display? Well, alright then...
- Believe us, we're just as skeeved out as you are
- Let the tears out, buddy, we'll understand
- So that's why they call you "Old Zebra Feet!"
- Congratulations! You're officially biracial!
- If your name starts with an "M," at least you're get some mileage out of this disaster
- Is it the sunburn that's really your biggest problem right now?
- Should've stayed at the library, nerdbeans! (Yes, it's fake ... but so cute!)
- We don't usually eat fried shrimp on the beach, but we'll try anything once
hot on the web
Add your comments
Most Commented Articles
- No Articles Found