- 1.13.09 - 12:30PM
- - by
- Jessica Amason
Top 10 Celebrity Soundboards
Remember the olden days of prank-calls to unsuspecting neighbors, channeling your best Australian accent or Rodney Dangerfield impression?
Well, the Web allows us to take our fave celeb soundbites to the next level with full-scale soundboards. And while celebrity soundboards may not be new to the Web, they never seem to get old.
We've pulled together Urlesque's Top 10 Celebrity Soundboards for you to enjoy (or even use) -- remember folks, there's a reason you shouldn't list your phone number on Facebook!
- 1. David Lee Roth - Runnin' With the Devil
- 2. Rosie O'Donnell - Riding the Bus With My Sister
"Do you have chicken fingers?"
- 3. Michael Jackson - General
"Doo-doo and feces everywhere"
- 4. Ralph Wiggum - The Simpsons
"My cat's breath smells like cat food"
- 5. George W. Bush - General
"Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women across this country!"
- 6. Sean Connery - General
"Rumor has it that you're a pirate"
- 7. Arnold Schwarzenegger - General
"Put that cookie down now"
- 8. Christopher Walken - General
"You're a cantaloupe!"
- 9. Dr. Phil McGraw - The Dr. Phil Show
"I don't know anything!"
- 10. Napoleon Dynamite - Napoleon Dynamite
"Have you ever seen a sex act on a cat?"
"And then I will kill myself"
Which celebrity soundboard is your favorite? Enlighten us by dropping a link in the comments!
hot on the web
Add your comments
Urlesque on Facebook
Most Popular Articles
Most Commented Articles
- No Articles Found
Celebrities Attempt Accents
Urlesque Video Compilation