- 12.24.08 - 1:30PM
- - by
- Lindsey Weber
Weirdest Christmas Trees of the Season
Who says all Christmas trees (and Hannukkah bushes -- if that's your thing) have to be evergreen?
Step one: Put anything you can find together in a pyramid shape.
Step two: Wrap chosen items with lights.
Step three: Illuminate and voila!
Check out some of the best and weirdest the web has to offer below!
- The purest form of recycling... Hopefully you've got an everlasting thirst for the DEW.
- Because you're gonna have to find something to do with all of those empties and, honestly, who wants to clean up all those pine needles?
- Don't forget the lil' Coors Light angel on top!
- Yo dawg, I herd you liked Pac Mac we put Pac Man in yo Christmas Tree so you can play Pac Man while you Christmas.
- If you decide to make yourself the Christmas tree, you can either go for the sexy look or the conservative look. I'd go with conservative, because while it's not the most portable design, drunk dudes won't jokingly ask what you're dressed up as -- or about anything else for that matter.
- Hint: the conservative look is also better for a baby.
- And there's no time like Christmas to attempt to disguise your marijuana plant. Put some presents under that baby (a new bong, perhaps?) and you'll be all set -- unless they bring the drug-sniffing dogs...
- Best or worst Christmas tree -- you decide.
The holiday Zefron was created by Delbert Shoopman.
hot on the web
Add your comments
Most Popular Articles
Most Commented Articles
- No Articles Found