- 8.12.08 - 2:05PM
- - by
- Colin McDonald
Top 5 'SNL' Sketches About Jeans
During my exhaustive research of the perfect SNL parodies to prepare for the Olympics, I was alarmingly sidetracked by the spoofs of everyone's favorite leg cover. Call it destiny, call it lucky, perhaps just call it stonewashtastic.
Regardless, I knew it was my duty to compile the top five SNL sketches about jeans. Heed the relevant warnings, and stay casual yet classic out there, legs of America.
- "Bad Idea Jeans" may just be the direct ancestors of Bad Idea Pleather Chaps.
- "The Gap" uses jeans as its backdrop, which unfortunately isn't enough to deflect attention from the horrible cross-dressing.
- "Mom Jeans" just might be as ineradicable as the Rick Roll.
- "Jewess Jeans" will be in your head for the rest of the day (the jingle, the gyrating purple, or, torturously, both).
- "Forever in Blue Jeans" is the best idea that the Gap ever stole (probably).
related:// Top 5 'SNL' Summer Olympics Sketches
hot on the web
Add your comments
Most Commented Articles
- No Articles Found